Jake’s Sunday Post of this week is entitled “From a distance” and I am going to contribute to this challenge with some city views from my recent trip to Prague (you can see more about it clicking here). Prague is absolutely great for taking pictures from a distance and from different points of view. The three following pictures represent three different points of view, all of them taken from a certain distance…
The first is a shot taken along the river, looking towards the castle…
The second I’ve taken it from above a hill looking down and believe me, seeing such a beautiful city from above is breathtaking, loved the sequence of bridges seen from there….
The third picture was taken during a short cruise, so from the river itself….
Hope you enjoyed the view as much as I did!
- From a distance (thirdeyemom.com)
- Sunday Post : From a Distance (restlessjo.wordpress.com)
- SUNDAY POST :From a Distance (kap10bob.wordpress.com)
- SUNDAY POST: From a Distance (bopaula.wordpress.com)
- Sunday Post: From a distance (scrapydo.wordpress.com)
- SUNDAY POST :From a Distance (miljoanne.wordpress.com)