The new Weekly Photo Challenge is late, but it was worth waiting. Sara at DailyPost posted a picture of an Espresso coffee, saying that the coffee is hers and she wants it all to herself.
I have the same kind of relationship with my books and as often than not I don’t like to lend them and want to keep them all for myself. For the same reason I prefer to buy them and not borrow them from a library because if I like them then I want to keep them and not any copy, but the copy I’ve read.
“If you take a book with you on a journey,…an odd thing happens: The book begins collecting your memories. And forever after you have only to open that book to be back where you first read it. It will all come into your mind with the very first words: the sights you saw in that place, what it smelled like, the ice cream you ate while you were reading it…yes, books are like flypaper–memories cling to the printed page better than anything else.” -Cornelia Funke (Inkheart)
I truly believe that a book collects your memories, mine do.
Anyway, these are the last two books I bought, which are MINE and hopefully will help me be a better travel blogger 🙂
To check other entries to the challenge, click here
- Weekly Photo Challenge : Mine « Memories are made of this
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Mine « Fenland Photos
- weekly photo challenge : mine | bodhisattvaintraining
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Mine | a hectic life
- Weekly Photo Challenged: Mine | JenineSilos
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Mine « The Laughing Housewife
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Mine | My Sardinian Life | La Mia Vita Sarda
- Weekly Photo Challenge : Mine | aysabaw
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Mine « Jinan Daily Photo
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Mine « Ruined for Life: Phoenix Edition
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Mine « Bouncing Beardies