This week the DP has given us something new to work on: show our neighborhood with pictures taken with our phones. Now, I don’t have a supertechnological phone, but the pictures are ok..
This is a creepy road I have to do every day in order to reach life, ie shops, buses, main street..
And this is one of the many stalls in the shopping centre..
For different neighborhoods check the DP blog..
- Weekly Photo Challenge: My neighborhood, My phone camera (fourdeeroak.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: My Neighborhood (beijingcityphoto.wordpress.com)
- phoneography challenge: my neighborhood (catbirdinoman.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: My Neighbourhood (myjourneywithdepression.wordpress.com)
- weekly photo challenge : phoneography – my neighborhood (timetobeinspired.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Neighborhood (francineinretirement.wordpress.com)