Finally, another fellow blogger accepted my nomination to the Liebster Award and answered my questions! And as I did for Sara, here you find the answers I liked the most…
Madoqua at Have you ever… says:
What is your favourite aspect of travelling?
I love the feeling of relief when all the planning is done, the last minute things are taken care of and it is too late for the things that have been forgotten! Then, I can stop worrying, unwind and really start to get into the trip! (This is based on the fact that many of my trips take a lot of planning!)
What culture, other than yours, do you feel more connected to and why?
The French culture. I am not sure why I love all things French, but I do – the language, the traditions, the scenery, the places.
What difference does travelling brings to your life?
I mostly cyclo-tour (except when I go to Africa) and I love being able to have the time to relax and enjoy a totally different place by seeing it from my bike.
What object do you always have with you when travelling and why?
My camera! The easy way to capture lots of great memories.
Some years ago, when I was studying French at university I did feel very connected to the French culture.. this was until I stepped into Turkey… Now I want to learn Turkish, eat Turkish food and listen to Turkish music 🙂
And as Madoqua does, I always bring my camera on my trips!
Anyway… now I propose you all something different! Since I really enjoyed reading Sara and Madoqua’s answers I’d like to propose the very same questions to all my readers! The ideal would be for you to write a post with the answers, but if you are too lazy for that you can just leave a comment, lol!
Here are the questions…
1) When and why did you start blogging?
2) What is your favourite aspect of travelling?
3) What is the best food you have ever had and where?
4) What makes a place/trip/experience memorable?
5) Best travel experience?
6) Best encounter while travelling?
7) What culture, other than yours, do you feel more connected to and why?
8) What difference does travelling brings to your life?
9) What object do you always have with you when travelling and why?
10) Your favourite travel blog/website?
11) Share a funny or awkward episode happened while travelling…
I really look forward to reading your answers, so don’t tell yourself ‘Might answer later on’… Do it now 😉