This is the time of the year in which I dream the most about travelling, it might be the warm weather, or the end of the winter. Whatever it is, there’s something that clicks inside me… and my mind flies away every time I see a plane up in the sky, every time I see a train passing by, and so on…
What am I dreaming of? Where do I hope to head to one day?
- Istanbul stole my heart, I need to make it there again, and again, and again!
- Hot air ballooning over Kappadokya.
- The wonders of Pamukkale.
- Marrakesh: its bustling life, markets, streets.
- Chefchaouen… never seen anything like that and every time I see the pictures I am mesmerized.
- Fez, Essaouira
There are so many places I have not been to yet…
- Cinque Terre
- Amalfi Coast
I’d love to spend a year there, working & travelling around!
Bosnia and Herzegovina
I want to walk the entire Camino de Santiago to the ‘end of the world’.
- Marseille and the Camargue Region
- Provence and its lavender fields
- Athens and its ruins
- Naxos, Paros, Santorini, Crete, Mykonos
I’d like to stay there for a while, to really understand what is going on.
- The Namibian desert
- The Gambia
- South Africa
- San Francisco
- New York
Have you already been to these places? What countries/places are you dreaming of?